Our Resort Policies
- Reservation must be paid in full at the time of booking. Tent camping is not permitted on site.
- Each reservation rate includes two adults and two children (15 years of age and younger).
- Additional occupants are $5.00 per day/per person. Pets are complimentary. A maximum of 6 occupants are permitted per RV site.
Check-In & Check-Out
- Check-In: 12:00 pm or later
After 6:00 pm, guests may collect their check-in information at the front office Night Registration Box, then pull directly into their designated site and notify office staff of arrival the following morning.
- Check Out: 11:00 am
Late checkouts are not permitted.
- Daily Office Hours: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Quiet Hours: 10:00 pm to 7:00 am, daily.
- Water & Dump Station Hours: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Propane Refills: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Cancellation Policy For Daily and Weekly Reservations
- Reservations canceled 72 hours prior to arrival will assume a $50 cancellation fee and then refunded the remainder of their reservation balance.
- Reservations canceled within 72 hours of arrival will assume the $50 cancellation fee plus the rate for a one-night stay (pre-tax) and then refunded the remainder of their reservation balance.
- Refunds are not provided for early departures, inclement weather, or “no-notification & no-show” reservations.
- Early departures for any reason are not eligible for refunds.
- Munds Park RV Resort exclusively determines refund requests. Request for special refunds or credits must be made in writing providing full proof of emergency circumstances claimed.
- Refunds are prohibited for weather conditions, voluntary departure, acts of nature, evictions, or “no-notification & no-show” reservations. Any refund processed will be refunded in the same form it was originally paid.
- Modifications made (change of dates, accommodation type, site location, and duration of stay) may be subject to additional fees.
- All site numbers are subject to change. An optional $20.00 site request fee is available upon booking. If a requested site is no longer available upon arrival due to unforeseen circumstances, the guest will be refunded the full $20.00 site request fee.
- All sewer waste disposal hookups must be sealed with all hoses and connections free of leaks and connections must be tight. Replacement sewer hoses and sewer donuts can be purchased at the resort market.
- The discharge of any wastewater (septic or gray water) is strictly prohibited. Violators will be subject to a fine and possible eviction. Formaldehyde products are not permitted.
- Power pedestals are for your rig and not for charging electric vehicles. This pertains to both RV sites and Park Models. Please do not charge your electric vehicles at your site as it can cause damage to your vehicle or our equipment.
- All pets must be kept on a leash at all times, unless in designated areas where off-leash privileges are permitted. (Dog Park)
- Please pick up after your pets and properly dispose of the waste in the receptacles provided.
- Pets must be refrained from disturbing other visitors, especially during quiet hours.
- Pets are restricted from the playground area, restrooms, showers, General Store, Office, laundry room, Recreational Hall, Rec Bar, Pool Area
- and on the public picnic tables.
- Pets are not to be left outside unattended at any time.
- Site visitors/guests must be registered and approved through the front office and are required to pay a $25 guest fee, per day/per person.
- Registered guests may also purchase a Guest Parking Permit in the front office for $10 per day/per vehicle. Guests must park in the designated guest parking areas and display their guest parking passes in a visible location within the vehicle.
- RV site occupants are responsible for their visitors/guests and ensure the visitors/ guests are familiar with the Munds Park RV Resort policies.
- RV owners are responsible for the actions of their guests/visitors. Guests are those listed on the reservation, visitors are those who come into the park to visit but are not staying overnight. Visitors must check in with the General Store before entry into the site, units or recreation areas and pay a fee of $25.00 per adult and $10.00 per child per day. Please check with the General Store prior to inviting guests to visit. Management reserves the right to make changes to this policy at their sole discretion without notice.
- Vehicle speed limits are posted throughout the park for safe traffic movement and must be observed at all times.
Off-Road Vehicles and Motorcycles
- All ATVs, motorcycles, and golf carts may only be operated within the property by a licensed driver.
- Vehicles must be operated in a safe, courteous, and cautious manner at all times, and drivers must obey all posted traffic control signs. Pedestrians, electric carts, and bicycles shall be granted the right of way.
- Operating a vehicle in the resort under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be deemed a material and irreparable breach of the rules and regulations agreement and will constitute cause for immediate eviction.
- Resort is not responsible for any damages or injury while operating a vehicle inside and outside the Resort.
Pool & Spa
- No Lifeguard on Duty. Guests may swim at their own risk. Children (15 years of age and younger) are not permitted to utilize the spa but may utilize the pool if accompanied by an adult. Guests are required to abide by all rules posted within the pool facilities. Swimming pool and spa hours are subject to change without notice.
- Tent camping is prohibited.
- Open campfires, charcoal barbeque grills, wood-burning fire pits, and fireworks are prohibited on the grounds.
- Smoking is prohibited within the park facilities. All Arizona State Laws will apply regarding smoking regulations.
- Washing vehicles such as ATVs, UTVs, trailers, golf carts, and RVs on the property is prohibited.
- Guests are responsible for disposing of all rubbish, garbage, and other waste in a clean and safe manner. All trash must be bagged and tied/sealed before disposing of the items in the onsite garbage containers.
- For sites with water and electric connections, sewer hoses may not lie on the ground, even just to dry, unless dumping. Guests must unhook and store away sewer hoses once they have completed dumping. (Mandated by the Health Dept.)
- Please help maintain a clean and tidy resort community by not littering. Trash dumpster stations and trash receptacles have been strategically placed throughout our resort property for your convenience. Place all trash in plastic bags before discarding into the dumpsters. Please do not dispose of personal bagged trash in restrooms, laundromats, and other building trash receptacles. Large trashcans are not allowed on your site. Dispose of each trash bag directly into a resort dumpster. Storing of trash / garbage in vehicles, especially trucks and open trailers is not allowed.
- All trash, paper, glass, cans and wrapped sanitary napkins are to be deposited in the trash. To prevent clogged sewer lines, DO NOT flush sanitary napkins, disposable diapers, Kleenex, paper towels, cigarette butts, cooking grease, or any other non-dissolvable materials or foreign objects down toilets, sinks, or garbage disposals. The costs of clearance of stoppages or repairs of sewer lines caused by Guest’s negligence or improper usage or intentional misuse, are the responsibility of the Guest and may be charged to Guest as additional rent.
General Park Policies
- Please be respectful/mindful of your neighboring guests and residents.
- Please do not engage or mistreat local wildlife.
- Please do not cut, carve, pluck, or harm the plants and trees within the park.
- Please do not vandalize or damage public facilities.
- Royce Munds Park LLC and its agents, employees, and successors are not responsible for any liability, claims, demands, costs, charges, and expenses whatsoever incident to personal injury, property damage, and/or losses which may be sustained as a result of utilizing the RV Resort property and neighboring properties.